A Little About Me

My name is Christopher William Borchardt. I was born and raised in beautiful Baldwin County,Alabama in the former small town of Foley. I grew in a loving household with my father William, mother Susan, and older brother Jeremy. I enjoy the outdoors and nature in gereral. Running and fishing have always been incorporated with my love for the outdoors. My entire immediate family are currently teaching. One might think that is why I have chosen to take that path. Yes that is partially why, but my passion for teaching comes from my own heart.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Importance of my Students

There is only one thing that remotely inspired me to become an educator. That one thing of course is the students. Every individual that I encounter and influence for the greater good of education. For most of my life I wanted to become someone who made a difference. I started school at Auburn University in the hopes of becoming a dentist. Soon into my education I realized that this field of study was not for me. I took some tome off from school and soon I knew that I wanted to teach.
I come from a family of teachers that include my mother,father,and my older brother. The way they carry themselves through everyday really inspired me. To have an impact in a child's life means so much to them. That is what I think drives them more than anything. Especially my mother. She has been in Special Education for twenty-five years.
The importance of my students is far above anything else. For I am there to inspire and motivate them into a bright future. Having them wanting to learn more and enjoying their time spent with me. The fact of the matter is the only things I truly understand and still love today came from a warm hearted caring teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment