A Little About Me

My name is Christopher William Borchardt. I was born and raised in beautiful Baldwin County,Alabama in the former small town of Foley. I grew in a loving household with my father William, mother Susan, and older brother Jeremy. I enjoy the outdoors and nature in gereral. Running and fishing have always been incorporated with my love for the outdoors. My entire immediate family are currently teaching. One might think that is why I have chosen to take that path. Yes that is partially why, but my passion for teaching comes from my own heart.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Future I Hope For

For many years I have often wondered about life and what the future holds. As I mature into an adult I find myself concerned about youth in the world today and what lies ahead for them. That is when I decided that I wanted to become a teacher. I could not only observe the pressures of the world but guide and nurture a young mind. Many of my peers argue the point of my financial status as a teacher, they expect me to make more money and that I should also strive for the money not the title of the job. This is an example of a mind that troubles me. To seek a profession strictly for money? I wish for a world where everyone worked for and held a job for love, not the money. I know that what I'm implying is fictional and the world probably will never see a generation of job loving individuals. This is just a dream I have. Becoming a teacher will hopefully allow me to direct good nature into all of my students and the importance of being happy. I will enter my classroom with the up most enthusiasm everyday throughout my career. Nothing will change that. To have an impact that changes a students life is worth more than any dollar amount to be offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment